We expertise in treating disabilities and challenges related to
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Development Coordination Disorder (DCD)
- Down’s Syndrome
- Brachial Plexus Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Other development related disorders
We have special awareness & training programs for family members (especially mothers) helping them to understand their child’s needs better and standing by his/her side in coping with the challenges, thus reducing the burden of childhood disability and helping them become an integrated part of the society.
The principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) are used to achieve the required appropriate behavior through the media of cues, rewards, praise, time off as reinforcements. We practice Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) wherein the individual is made to understand the correct responses for their tough behaviour like frustration and anger. The token system is used to achieve the desired behaviour.
- Developmental Assessment ServicesChildren are assessed on the attainment of skills and behaviours appropriate to their age groups through detailed observation and examination of developmental milestones in the areas of gross motor, fine motor, cognitive, communication, self-help and behaviour skills.
Sensory Integration Therapy
Based on the knowledge of sensory inputs and response of an individual to the same, sensory diet for the individual is designed helping them to cope with the hyper or hyposensitivity of the particular input.
- Tactile (touch)
- Auditory (hearing)
- Proprioception (position of different parts of the body)
- Vestibular (position in spaces & in relation to gravity)
- Visual (sight)
- Olfactory (smell)
- Gustatory (taste).